3. MSC Musica
This was my 8th cruise and defenitley the worst cruise! 1. Very poor Safety drill, was done in 2 minutes. Crew only showed how to fasten lifejackets. 2. When we asked for help from cabin steward at 16H00 after bording he said that he cant help till after 6 as he is bussy with lugage. 3. We tried to phone help desk but the phone was not working. I eventualy found out the 9 button on phone had to be pressed verry hard and to hold it in for a few seconds til it dail. We reported it but as per technision this was acceptable an didnt do anything to fix the problem. 4. When we went to eat the problems realy started. I had to firstly at every meal clean old food from my wet plate! And still after complaining about it nothing was done! 5. At every meal we had to ask for butter and the response was that there was not butter as there was delivery issues! They eventualy bring butter to our table after our food was cold or finnished. 6. This was the dirtiest cruise ship of all your MSC ships that I cruised on. Lounge Chairs with very old stains and arm rests with old brown fatty marks only clean where the previos passangers hands pressed to stand up. 7. Entertainment at shows after evening meals was repettitve, the same 4 entertainers with the same preformence only different theme... 8. No smoking areas on deck was a big dissipointment. We had to ask several people to not smoke and had to show them the no smoking signs. This caused very tense moments. Please make it clear to all passangers and ask crew to when they walk pass pasanges that is smoking in no smoke areas to address them. So that we dont have to! 9. Our nice view from our balcony was ruined as the lifeboat below my cabin was used as an ashtray. And the stompies was roling around on the roof of the lifeboat. Must be up to a 100 stompies seems like an astray was emptied from a balcony. We also reported this several times on our 5 day stay. Nothing was done! Very dissipointed in MSC as I realy looked forward to cruise with you but this standard of cruise will ensure that I never recomend MSC as a fantastic holiday cruise to all my family and friends. And the photos of a very dirty ship can not be placed on my sosial media as I am to ashamed to show that I cruised on a very dirty MSC Musica!

Worst MSC cruise ever

MSC Musica Cruise Review by roelofvdw

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Bella
This was my 8th cruise and defenitley the worst cruise!

roelofvdw’s Full Rating Summary