3. Norwegian Gem
There was something for each of our 7 family members to do all day and night. One could be relaxing and laying in the sun while the others on excursions, the bar, an activity or at the casino. We ate and drank the whole time and found all the food and drink delicious. We liked our drinks a certain way and they were done perfectly! We were accommodated to the best of their abilities! They handled emergency situations with ease. After laying in the sun for only 2 hours while on medication (says stay out of sun) my daughter had 2nd degree burns and the medical staff was amazing! WEAR SUNSCREEN! Embarking and disembarking was smooth and easy. Lastly, the only thing I was shocked about was the size of my cabin... I researched everything but the dimensions. 4 adults do not fit in the inside stateroom! Do not make that mistake. The window or balcony make a huge difference! Spend the money and upgrade!

Something for everyone!!

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review by Staciullger

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

Embarking and disembarking was smooth and easy.

Staciullger’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 9583
The cabin was ok. Small. You should not advertise that 4 adults can stay in this room.
Sleeping on a cot or bunk bed is not acceptable for an adult.
2 adults and 2 under 18 would be better said.
I was so disappointed when I saw on 2 twins for my 4 adult children. (Spouses should not have to sleep separate!)
Couldn’t upgrade and it was a huge negative.
As much as I loved everything else about this cruise it impacted our time in a huge negative way.
Disagreements and arguments about sleeping arrangements were beyond stressful.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins