3. Carnival Conquest
Carnival got it right again. We cruised this ship for our 25th anniversary which is when we started cruising again thanks to the wonderful time we had. This trip was even better. The service was outstanding. Only had one complaint and they handled it immediately and fairly as well. We had a small problem on an excursion and they took care of it and gave us a 25% discount. This was very fair. Everyone went above and beyond to be sure we had a great trip. Our cabin steward Gusti was amazing. He knew us before we even got to our room. Marko in the Renoir dining room was terrific. The food was great as always. We had faster to the fun, but probably did not need it except for getting to enter our cabin early. We got to the ship about 11:00 and walked right on. Easiest boarding I can remember. Leaving went smoothly as well. We did 4 Carnival excursions and except for one small problem that they took care of they were all very good. CD Matt was very good, but nobody can replace Chris Willams for me. He is the absolute best. Russ the comic was the best. He proves you can do an over 18 show without a lot of foul language and be funny. His PG show as also the best I have seen. I was lucky and had 2 upgrade offers and took both of them and had a great 10th floor balcony room, so now I am spoiled. Great location on the ship. Overall this was a great cruise and I can't wait for the next one.

30th Anniversary cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by atlantagal66

Overall this was a great cruise and I can't wait for the next one.
atlantagal66’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 1026
Loved our 10th floor balcony, great location easy access to sun deck, food etc. Gust was the best room steward we have ever had. He knew our names before we even got to our room. Told him our preferences and never had to ask for anything. He was so good. I wanted to bring him home!
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins