3. Rhapsody of the Seas
The ship was clean and well maintained, however, the style was outdated. The food looked a lot better than it tasted. The food tasted bland, but was edible. The saving grace was the service. Wonderful service across the board. Everyone was pleasant, friendly, professional and smiling at all times. The main dining room staff were stars. Our server and assistant waiter were wonderful, Socorro and Fernando. Maria in the main dining room was wonderful as well as Isabella. The week I traveled had mostly seniors and a few families with small children. My son's ages 10 and 8 chose not to go to kids club since it was geared towards smaller children. MSC cruises had a better children's program in my opinion. Although I had a wonderful trip, I wish the ship was more modern and had more entertainment such as movie theatre, game room for kids with board games, pool table, etc...however, the service more than made up for it.

Wonderful Service on an outdated ship

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by jewelnyc

jewelnyc’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

Cabin was ok, shower was tiny. Bunk beds and twin mattress had hard mattresses. Cabin was clean.
  Rhapsody of the Seas Deck Plans