3. Carnival Legend
My cruise on Legend was absolutely splendid. As a newcomer to Alaska, I didn't really know what to expect, but I loved every second of it. - I don't remember as much about the embarkation as I probably should, but it wasn't slow to my knowledge. Fairly average. - The ship was very nice, although dirty in some spots. I had sailed on her prior in 2014 and was able to re-fresh my memory. - We had booked an obscured balcony cabin, although we were only obscured from looking down. We could see directly outward perfectly fine. The cabin itself was fairly average, fitting a family of four. - I didn't go to many shows on this ship as at the time, they didn't interest me. I spent most of this trip traveling with my cousins, and that was more than enough. - The service was very good and the crew was nice. The cruise director was fun, too. - The ports and excursions were probably the highlight of the cruise for me. From sailing through Endicott Arm, to zip-lining through treetops in Skagway, to exploring an authentic mine in Juneau, and even some traditional shopping, Alaska truly exceeded my expectations. I would definitely take this cruise again and would recommend it if you want to escape the intense summer heat, for a unique chance of pace.

One of my most memorable Cruises

Carnival Legend Cruise Review by Porygonal

• Sail Date: June 2016
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony (obstructed views)

Porygonal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Legend price drops

Balcony (obstructed views)
Cabin 7A 5-190
I had an obstructed Balcony cabin. It wasn't that obstructed though, as I could see in any direction except down. The cabin itself was fairly average, with all the necessary amenities.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins