Everything was perfect... The staff was really nice, the food is so good (eat king crab !), the trip (south to north) was perfect and so beautiful (even if there was lot of cloud and didn’t see northern light..), they keep some tradition and this is so important and so nice. The excursions was perfect with a good organisation. I did the nordkapp and sled dog at kirkenes. It was so funny and perfect ! The ship is a beautiful and authentic old boat. He is small so this is more friendly. Be careful if you have seasick ! My cabine was a little one but just perfect for one person. Every day we can choose if we want clean up or not. For this room, I share toilet and bathroom but it was always clean. Not a problem. One word for the staff, especially for bar and kitchen staff : thank you. You were so perfect and so nice. Takk for your smile !!! Thank you very much MS Lofoten ! Never forget this trip !

So perfect !

Lofoten Cruise Review by Flodeb

Thank you very much MS Lofoten ! Never forget this trip !
Flodeb’s Full Rating Summary