3. Harmony of the Seas
My mom is a travel agent so I have been cruising since I was about 10. In that time I've been on four Princess, one Celebrity, and three Royal Caribbean. The Harmony of the Seas takes the cake. I was nervous that a ship that holds 5500 people would be crowded, but I can tell you at no point did I feel overwhelmed or crowded. The ship is designed to feel open. Four pools, over eight hot tubs, a kids mini water park, three HUGE watersides (that are an absolute blast!), a 10 story dry slide, two wave riders, six rock walls, an aqua theater, a giant spa, central park, a CAROUSAL, and the list never ends. Everything was clean and the staff was probably the best part of the ship. The main dining room staff immediately memorized our names and drink orders. We went to Wonderland, I highly recommend it! Ask for Shubert, he made the experience so amazing. Now for the tips to make the trip awesome: Reserve the shows (this is the only time that the 5500 will come into play). Grease was amazing (duh its Grease), but the The Fine Line aqua show was the best show I've ever seen on land or sea - go see it! I didn't download the app, but my friends used it and it was an awesome feature. Showed weather, itinerary, and where the ship was. If you love laying by the pool, get out there early. The good spots are very competitive haha. I recommend this ship to anyone and everyone!!

Best Cruise

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by sharman93

I recommend this ship to anyone and everyone!!
sharman93’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

7th floor, portside. 20 rooms from the stairs. Best room on the ship. 2 minutes from 24 hour coffee!
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans

• Ziplining
    We were supposed to do the jetskiing but the winds were to high and it got cancelled. So our choices were get a refund or do the zipline. We chose the zipline. Don't get me wrong, the view was gorgeous, but I have done ziplining in Jamaica and Mexico which was so much better. The fact that they were charging $100 for a 20 second ride is ridiculous. It was cool, but not thrilling or worth $100 bucks.
    View All 206 Ziplining Reviews
  • San Juan
    So bummed this was the shortest day. We only had four hours, but we made the most of it. Did not get a tour, just did self guided walking tour through both the forts and old town. Love, love, love San Juan!
    View All 3,930 San Juan Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's San Juan Cruise Port Review
  • St. Maartan Airport Tour
    I am a pilot, so I absolutely love watching planes. You cannot go onto the actual beach, but you get to be in the water next to the airport. Unfortunately the snorkeling isn't great anymore because of the hurricane.
    View All 98 St. Maartan Airport Tour Reviews