3. Carnival Dream
SHIP The ship was decent but there was a foul smell that was on the main deck that never went away and took your breathe away (in a bad way) every time you went to the deck. Rooms were small but that was expected but think they could use some updated from the 1960's decor. DINING Dinner was proposal the best part because our servers were very kind and remembered our names and probably one of the only times I felt special like I was on a vacation. FOOD The little restaurants on the kiddy corners of the LIDO deck were pretty good as was the pizza place out back. Dinner was pretty good food but many times the food came out on a plate that had condensation as if it was just pulled from a microwave. Not a ton of healthy options and when I asked for a side of broccoli I got two sad pieces. ENTERTAINMENT The piano bar and Comedy show were the way to go. Both very funny and kept me laughing. Lots of useless things going on at all times which I think take away from enjoying the little things on board. I will not be going on a Carnival Cruise again, not all the workers were kind to the questions we asked and I get they work long hours but people coming there are dropping a large amount of money to get empty looks and snarky remarks. I had high hopes for this cruise and was continued to be let down at the fact that I spent so much money on an experience that was subpar at best. Also, be careful because on the last day at Sea my boyfriend got soot all over his shirt and it was covered in orange and black spots and this apparently happens a lot. One girl in our group went down and they were very nice and offered her laundry coupons and so we decided to do the same because ours was even worse and the lady looked at us like we were dumb and then eventually called laundry for a service on our clothes. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I would recommend going on a cruise that is a little better quality because that will be worth your money.. not Carnival. This cruise felt cheep and cheesy and they were doing everything in their power to nickle and dime everyone .. still trying to figure out what was included in this trip that I didn't end up re-paying for in the end.

If you set your expectations low you will be fine

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Lo12345