• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

WanderingVan
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2019
Cabin: Boardwalk View Interior

The Allure of the Seas is unreal! I traveled with a group of 31 ladies and had an absolute blast. This ship’s size is mind-blowing, and the amenities, service, and activities were top notch! Although we weren’t able to take advantage of all the dining & bar options, we were very pleased with the food & drinks where we did. We thoroughly enjoyed the shows on board, particularly the OceanAria show in the Aquatheatre and the Blue Planet show in the Amber Thestre. The ports were great even though I’d previously been to all but Nassau, Bahamas. It was wonderful to be able to soak in the large hot tub late at night before bed. The Dreamworks parade was a very fun surprise, and I danced to my heart’s content at the various themed dance parties on the Promenade. I would highly recommend this ship for a super fun and action-packed vacation, but it can also be very relaxing as well. It’s all up to you how you want to pass your time on board.

Boardwalk View Interior

Cabin 1S

Our cabin was quite spacious for a lower category (it was overlooking Central Park, but no balcony). Our attendant provided exceptional service & cleanliness.

Port Reviews

Miami

I haven’t really done anything in Miami. It’s merely the starting point of the cruise.

Nassau

We walked around the town to do a bit of shopping, then spent some time on Junkanoo Beach was was a nice little beach walking distance to the port.

Cozumel

Took a taxi to town, shopped around and enjoyed some authentic Mexican food & drinks.

Costa Maya

Had been here before, so just walked around taking in the sights & shops, used the free wifi & had a drink. I was happy to just be outside in the hot sun.

1 Helpful Vote