3. Allure of the Seas
The Allure of the Seas is unreal! I traveled with a group of 31 ladies and had an absolute blast. This ship’s size is mind-blowing, and the amenities, service, and activities were top notch! Although we weren’t able to take advantage of all the dining & bar options, we were very pleased with the food & drinks where we did. We thoroughly enjoyed the shows on board, particularly the OceanAria show in the Aquatheatre and the Blue Planet show in the Amber Thestre. The ports were great even though I’d previously been to all but Nassau, Bahamas. It was wonderful to be able to soak in the large hot tub late at night before bed. The Dreamworks parade was a very fun surprise, and I danced to my heart’s content at the various themed dance parties on the Promenade. I would highly recommend this ship for a super fun and action-packed vacation, but it can also be very relaxing as well. It’s all up to you how you want to pass your time on board.

Amazing Cruise

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by WanderingVan

WanderingVan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Our cabin was quite spacious for a lower category (it was overlooking Central Park, but no balcony). Our attendant provided exceptional service & cleanliness.
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans