3. MSC Musica
The Good The staff are amazing and helpful especial out waiter at table 6088 The staterooms are clean and have what you need for a two day cruise Food when you could get the buffet was very good The Bad The queuing to get on the boat ,this was so bad it took over two hours to get through this process , no attention was given to families with children or the elderly who had to stand in the heat without water or a place to sit, the queuing to get to the buffet and then find a table to eat your food on hectic , queuing to get drinks , queuing to get ice cream ,we dd lots and lots of queuing The security drill which I am sure is very important was not organised at all ,Im still not sure what that was all about , I mean with technology today I would thing their was a much easier way to handle this.

My first and last cruise, it was so unorganized

MSC Musica Cruise Review by christineask

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Africa
The Good

The staff are amazing and helpful especial out waiter at table 6088

The staterooms are clean and have what you need for a two day cruise

Food when you could get the buffet was very good

The Bad