3. Grand Princess
I chose this cruise because it left from SF and fit into my travel dates, It was a good value for the money, exceptional food and service, good accommodations and fun times on board. I would take this cruise again. Shows and onboard entertainment were very giood, staff were very friendly and helpful wherever we went. The ship is showing its age, but this did not detract from the experience. Variety and quality of food, especially in the dining room was top notch. Crown Grill food and service was exceptional. We used the fitness centers extensively and jogged around the promenade deck at 3 revolutions to the mile. Itinerary was good with six sea days and four port days. A good mix of passengers was on this cruise. We did enjoy the onboard shopping and port shopping. Waiters, Room service stewards , bartenders , and service staff were exceptionally friendly and responsive. We had a great experience and will try other Princess cruises.

Mexican Riviera

acerider’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA A307
Cabin was in good condition, showing some age and wear but very serviceable.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins