3. Caribbean Princess
This was a great winter getaway cruise because it included some awesome ports, and a great ship. Also, the Caribbean Princess is Ocean Ready and I really wanted to be among the first to experience this innovative approach to cruising. Thanks Princess, the experience was simply awesome. The Embarkation and Disembarkation processes using the Ocean Medallion were a snap. The ship amentities are fun now using the medallion because you can navigate your way around the ship much easier and find out what’s happening in every venue. The Medallionet is also unbelievable...I mean out of this world. As a former IT Engineer and Satellite Systems Manager, I know how difficult it is to provide a seamless, expedient and reliable internet connection in open seas. The satellite connectivity for ocean faring ships is expensive average 25 kHz links, and can be spotty at times because of the weather changes and ocean conditions. But, I got on to this new internet and it was like sitting at home. I had the full cruise, unlimited access package, and I never had to log-off, and I was allowed to have four devices connected simultaneously. Wow! What a deal. My wife was over the moon because she could finally send pictures of our cruise to family and friends. Again, great decision Princess. We will definitely be on another Princess Cruise. And, we did come back new.

Great Winter Break

Spaceball’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Premium Club Class Mini-Suite
Cabin M1 D501
These Club Class Mini Suites are a very good prince and extremely comfortable. We love being pampered and not have to pay too much extra for the room of a full suite.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins