3. Disney Dream
This was our 3rd Disney cruise. They cost more be we always end up going back because of the cleanliness, outstanding service and food. Well I guess it was 2 out of three this timew. The servers in restaurant and service overall was outstanding. The steward that cleaned our room was wonderful. The ship was clean and beautifully maintained. The food-to put it mildly was very disappointing. Paying top dollar and getting a steak that’s like leather and hungry man gravy. Pasta sauce that was literally like ketchup, cheese cake that was a sponge tasteless blob. Had a special allergy order on Castaway Cay barbecue and was Literally given 2 slivers of spare rib!!!! Come on!! How can u not expect a comment on this. I can say staff was outstanding with catering to food allergies, but my husband had no special orders and was just as dissapointed. It’s a shame how they have cheaped out on their food and on top of that it was cold several times. We have decided to try another cruise line and pay 40 percent less. .

What happened?

Ages 13 to 15
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 05B 8564
Cabin was very clean. Room attendant was outstanding
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins