3. Carnival Sensation
Let me start off with this was my first cruise, although I was traveling with a sensoned veteran. Possibly my expectations were too high but this cruise delivered on almost none of my main points. The first look at the cruise ship.. it’s OLD. Everything needs to be updated. Actually the ship just needs to be sunk. The pool is SOO small and so lame that I actually never got in it once the whole trip. It was layers on layers of people trying to wade in a small area. The “adult” only zone was nothing of excitement. Actually I hardly noticed it was there. The whole boat took about 6mins to lap around. Casino lame, club lame, improve comidians we’re awful. We often found our selves with nothing to do on the boat. The food was horribly. Low standards of cafeteria frozen food. Even the not so formal dinning rooms had awful food. We found ourselves searching for one decent meal the whole time.

It’s time to retire

Kstankunas’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sensation price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8M V25
The room was the best part of the ship. Roomey enough & good views. The bed was terrible & I have horrible neck pain from tossing and turning all night.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins