Marella Celebration Cruise Review

Winter getaway

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by deebbzzii

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: the Caribbean

This was my 3rd cruise , I have always cruised on much bigger ships and I have to say that my first impressions were that the ship was very small and a little dated. But this didn't stop me from having a fantastic holiday . Because the ship was smaller the staff seemed more friendly and seem.to remember you and what drinks you wanted . The captain often made am appearance unlike on the bigger ships we never saw him once . I would like to mention that the staff in the Horizon Bar really made our holiday special, it was like having all your friends on board with you the staff that really went an extra mile for us were ,Roger ,Gecyl,Shaym,Ni Made, Eric and Luius, nothing was too.much trouble and they were always smiling , i work with the public and i know only too well how hard it is working with the piblic , they are a credit to your company I only wish that more of my staff were like these. We had an amazing holiday and didn't want to leave I hope one day to cruise again on this ship .

deebbzzii's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Standard twin 681

Cabin was spacious and clean there was a little vibrations from the engines but by the 3rd day we hardly noticed it . Locate in mid ship ment that we were never disturbed by the early morning anchor drop on days with a tender to shore , the cabin was perfect for us the only fault I have was with the hairdryer so next time I would take my own .

deebbzzii