3. Disney Magic
To be with grandkids I am disappointed with overcharging under gratuities and 30 minute massage. 63.29 tip for every activity including for a 6 dollars spent at laundry. Sand bar charge of 11.43 has a 53.28 tip. Oslo glass wine charge of 109.78 is excessive. This is all in addition to maximum tip I gave to server staff of three and to host who took care of our room. Unless I am mistaken, the charges are excessive compared to other cruise I have travelled with. Certainly makes me think twice before considering Disney cruise in fu. I cannot figure out why you want minimum of 150 words, perhaps a control issue. Kids enjoyed their interaction with Mickey and others. Food was good , staff appear to be happier compared to other cruises I have travelled with, perhaps a real feeling or good training. Some of the staff at guest services were not good at proper communication.

Unexpected high charges

Disney Magic Cruise Review by Radv

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
To be with grandkids

I am disappointed with overcharging under gratuities and 30 minute massage.

63.29 tip for every activity including for a 6 dollars spent at laundry.

Sand bar charge of 11.43 has a 53.28 tip.

Oslo glass wine charge of 109.78 is excessive.

Certainly makes me think twice before considering Disney cruise in fu.

I cannot figure out why you want minimum of 150 words, perhaps a control issue.

Kids enjoyed their interaction with Mickey and others.

Some of the staff at guest services were not good at proper communication.
Radv’s Full Rating Summary