3. MSC Musica
Highlights I chose MSC because ever since I have started every time i become more crazier to take a cruise. This was my third time because I love the atmosphere, I love the hospitality and I just love being part of this family because everything is being done on professionally and efficiently on board. I should really say Musica is indeed a beautiful baby. Spacious cabins and very attractive scenery. Embarkation was a little longer but there was a valid reason which was a a result of load shedding which was beyond anybody's control. Otherwise the excitement killed the thought and waiting was no problem. From my previous experience there is normally no problem as far as that is concerned. It was only when we came back that I noticed somebody not being happy about her luggage because she could not find it. It was a little odd as I never heard of that ever since i started boarding the ship. Maybe there should be a checking point where security checks that people do take the luggage that truly belongs to them. The lady was causing an unnecessary scene drawing attention. Thank you for serving food that makes one to yen for more. The food is being served with love. Thank your kitchen team for looking after us. It is by choice to eat unhealthy but you surely do cater for everybody to eat a healthy meal. The plays are always exquisite. Thank you very much entertainment team you were just wonderful. Your costumes are always out of the world and everything becomes real. One of my highlight is this that I got to dance with one of the officials and that made my cruise the most enjoyable. Chilling around the pool more especially when there are activities is also most enjoyable experience. I love being on the Portuguese island. I love the water as well as the atmosphere around the island. It is more accommodating. The setup as well as the moving around all the activities are people friendly. Please make some improvements at Pomene as well or rather bring back the excursion of going into Maputo and cancel Pomene. I personally did not find the place enjoyable. The hot sand is unbearable, the limited space makes it very unpleasant for the people who came later and did not have any shelter to be under. The footpath leading to the beach could be at least outlined properly with wood material or so. Please take this matter seriously as it really was a low light as far as the excursions are concerned. Thank you very much for the great time that we had on the ship. The service from the people cleaning the cabins as well as the the waiters, not forgetting the personnel you meet around the ship who always are willing to help. How can I forget the teachers who so wonderfully look after our children and make their time a memorable. That gives mummy and daddy ample time to enjoy being on the ship without any hassles. My grandson was always reminding us not to forget that it is time for him to be dropped off. This is a lifetime experience as it really awakens the child in me. I would never miss an opportunity to go on a cruise. I intend cruising at the end of December to Mauritius and will share that with my sister.

Memorable experience on blue waters with my children. MSC you rock!!!!

MSC Musica Cruise Review by MongologaJ

Ages 3 to 6
Get MSC Musica price drops

Interior Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin I2 8030
I enjoy a cabin with partial view compared to the interior cabin. I will see that I do my bookings on time so that I can get a more suitable cabin.
Cantata Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins