3. Celebrity Reflection
My husband and I had a fantastic time on our 10 day Caribbean cruise in February. Our cabin was perfect, and our balcony view was spectacular. The crew were friendly and extremely helpful. Everything about the ship was as advertised. Because of the long day excursions, we chose late dining which worked out perfect. The food was exceptional, and we didn't feel rushed to leave. Our concierge was the best. She assisted us many, many times during the trip. Everything went without a snag from the beginning of the journey to the debarkation. The only negative part of our journey had nothing to do with the cruise, but with the hotel prior to beginning the cruise. We flew into Ft. Lauderdale the night before and rented a hotel room near the cruise terminal. We paid over $200 for a disgusting room with two full size beds, sticky carpet, broken light shades, running toilet, dripping sink, taped up chairs, and a horrible smell throughout the room. The next time I travel to Ft. Lauderdale, I will conduct better research on hotels in the area. As far as the cruise, we'd definitely go again!

Great cruise!

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by dbarnhill

As far as the cruise, we'd definitely go again!
dbarnhill’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

• Kayaking
    We kayaked, snorkeled, hiked, and swam. It was a great excursion.
  • Scenic Railway
    The WORST excursion ever. The train operators crammed the people on the train, kept saying - move over, move over. We were packed in SO tight I felt extremely uncomfortable having my body pressed against the stranger sitting next to me for a 3 hour ride. The train operators didn't care. We were pushed so close to each other we couldn't turn around to take pictures. THREE HOURS OF HELL!!! I HATED THIS EXCURSION!!!
    View All 256 Scenic Railway Reviews
  • Whale Watching
    Great tour. We saw a whale and many dolphins.
    View All 19 Whale Watching Reviews
  • St. Maarten
    My husband and I were on a 10 day cruise, stopping at 5 islands, and booked this tour for our adventure on St. Maartens. Out of the five islands and five excursions, this was by far the BEST. We had a great time snorkeling and cruising around the island. Captain Bob's son, Brett, captained our boat and was fantastic. He and his first mate, Dylan, were very knowledgeable of the island, the people, boating, plus threw in humor. We will definitely book another excursion with Captain Brett when we return to St. Maarten. Again, this was an incredible excursion. I'd give it more than 5 stars!
    View All 11,851 St. Maarten Cruise Port Reviews