• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2019
Cabin: Balcony
Dancing the Nutbush to a fabulous band.  The ship was really rocking that n
A red  rose for all the ladies on Valentine's Day.  A really lovely tou

Two years ago, my friend and I arranged a 'cake decorating cruise' with Princess cruises which was successful in every way. (We held cake decorating demonstrations on board on the 'at sea' days) For these demonstrations, we were allocated a dining room and appointed times, in both the morning and afternoon, and it worked perfectly.

We decided to arrange another and did so with Cunard who I had always held in the highest regard, It was a 7 day cruise Melbourne, Kangaroo Island, Adelaide, Hobart, Melbourne.

Unfortunately, Cunard's Administration is an absolute disgrace and requires urgent investigation.

Balcony

Cabin BF

The cabin was very comfortable in every way. We also had tea and coffee making facilities which was really appreciated.

My only complaint is maintenance was carried out on the balcony during our voyage with no compensation of any sort offered. A voucher for an alternative restaurant, for instance, would have been appreciated given that balconies are charged at a premium price.

Port Reviews

Adelaide

An enjoyable visit to Glenelg, to the beach area, before travelling onto Victor Harbour

which we also loved.

Adelaide

Absolutely loved Hahndorf and will return again when possible. Highly recommended.

Adelaide

A most enjoyable day. Strongly recommend to future tourists. Loved Richmond in Tasmania and the hospitality afforded us by the Puddleduck Vineyard where we had lunch, was superb.

Melbourne

We embarked and disembarked at Melbourne, hence an excursion review is not applicable.

The staff, though, were very efficient enabling us to board quite soon after our arrival.

Kangaroo Island

Unfortunately, our excursion to Kangaroo Island was cancelled due to poor weather.

I have given it five stars as I am sure the excursion planned would have deserved this rating.

4 Helpful Votes