3. Norwegian Bliss
Was cruising with a group of 30 people and I think we all had a great time. The staff on this ship was very professional and personable, I was very impressed. The housekeeping staff was great, they kept the place so clean. I loved the food and the variety of choices. The best beach was Jost Van Dyke and wish we had more time there. And less time in Nassau however for kids the water park at Blue Laggon was great for them. There was a lot of kids on boat some, unsupervised and acting up. I had drinks at most bars and loved how some was low key and som full of laughter. The observation lounge was a great place to relax, read a book or just watch the waves. I wish the Atrium was larger and able a accomindate more people The guest services desk is right next to it and when an activity was going on it was difficult to speak to an agent because it was to loud. I would recommend this ship and cruise.

Folllowed my Bliss and Loved it!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by KrazyJanie

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

I would recommend this ship and cruise.
KrazyJanie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11226
The cabin was just big enough. We had enough space in closet and cubby holes. I did not like not having blow dryer in bathroom but it the cabin area.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins