3. Norwegian Breakaway
I have cruised often & was quite disappointed with our first trip on Norwegian. Water! They do not provide enough water! Even on their own private Island, we were forced to buy bottled water if we wanted to stay hydrated. Really? Also, there was not enough staffing for the amount of guests. I was NEVER, the whole 10 days, approached by anyone for drink service. Even in the dining room. We were only offered water to drink. It was strange. I’ve never had trouble on other cruise lines with drink service but it was pretty non existent on this line! Our state room steward was also lacking. Whether it was due to inexperience, lack of training, or being understaffed, I don’t know! She did not anticipate our needs & we saw her twice during the entire 10 days & that includes the introductory visit! Also, our stateroom was in a little bit of disrepair. The paneling on the bottom of the closet was missing & looked tacky! The entertainment was also lacking! Just beware! I don’t think I will choose this cruise line again!

I wouldn’t choose Norwegian again