3. Silver Muse
Superb from embarkation to disembarkation. My daughter took me on this cruise to celebrate a milestone birthday and I could not recommend it highly enough. She has sailed with Silversea before so I knew what to expect but it exceeded my expectations by a thousand percent. The service, the dining experiences, the amazing staff, the excursions, the suite, our butler and cabin attendant, the pool, the gym and all the extra little touches were beyond comparison. (I travelled on a Celebrity cruise last year and I would give that half a star (only for the excursions). Silversea would rate 10 stars if it was possible. From the room attendants, the wait staff, right up to the Captain, everyone went out of their way to be polite, friendly and helpful. Our suite was so comfortable, even including a bath! and a seperate dressing room. Our needs were met promptly and efficiently and we never felt that anything was too much trouble for the crew. Every day another new surprise greeted us. From exclusive chocolates on our beds at night to a waiter complimenting me on my jewellery and even remembering that my daughter was wearing something similar several nights before. The meals were like dining in a 5 star restaurant each time. It’s very easy to put on some weight. Silversea is expensive but it’s all inclusive, so you never feel as though someone is fawning over you just to earn a tip, which is what has happened on other cruises I’ve taken. Will definitely be sailing Silversea again.

Spoilt for any other cruise line, now.

Silver Muse Cruise Review by Ellamilyizzy

Superb from embarkation to disembarkation.

Will definitely be sailing Silversea again.
Ellamilyizzy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Muse price drops

Superior Verandah Suite
Cabin SV 725
Comfortable, beautifully equipped and spacious. The large bathroom, including a seperate bath and the dressing room were all very welcome.
We were on the starboard side, so when moored in Sydney Harbour, we had a stunning view of the Opera House and the Bridge.
Deck 9 Suite Cabins