3. Norwegian Epic
The bad: Never made it to any scheduled ports due to engine failures. Stopped in San Juan for repairs.and crashed into the dock. Repairs didn't work and we were late getting back to home port. There seemed to be a shortage of servers on the pool deck and there was constant bickering between the servers and bartenders. Communication with guests was poor and inaccurate. Even the on board TV info channel was not updated after day 4. We ran aground just outside the home port and stopped. We were told we were just waiting for port clearance. Disembarkation was a nightmare because everyone went to the 7th deck with their luggage and there was no real organization to getting off the ship. The good: Cabin was clean and nice. Bed was comfortable but short. I'm 5'10" and my feet hung off the end. Food at the buffet was a little bland sometimes but over all good. Food in the specialty restaurants was very good to excellent. I have cruised on Norwegian before and there were no issues and enjoyed it a lot. I am guessing this cruise was just a fluke and plan to go again. It was still better than a Carnival Cruise.

Norwegian Epic Valentines 2019