3. Norwegian Epic
The ship boarding took around 2 hours. It was our first cruise . We chose the cruise because we were looking forward to the ports . We understand that weather can affect a cruise. But we did not have weather issues. The ship was running slow and had mechanical issues. The communication from the ship catptain was poor, We heard a very loud sound in the middle of the ocean. From there on I could feel the ship shake I thought it might be hesitation in the engine. The engine went thump thump! The ship was crowded and the pools are small. The elevators are crowded and the lights in the elevator flickered constantly. The elevators were out of service from time to time. We signed on for 3 ports. We only had 1 port on our 7 day cruise. We had no time to plan for it. Our ship crashed into the port. We should have flew home. But we stuck it out. A decision I regretted. The kitchen and food crew are great. They are hardworking.They made an effort to keep the kitchen and dining rooms very clean. The casino drink service was limited. Some of the bar servers were outstanding. I felt like a captive. The cruise was stressful! My opinion is we all know things happen and more clear honest communication is helpful. We managed to have fun despite the challenges. I wish I could of had some time on a beach.,

Missed our ports crashed into San Juan

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Zanet

The ship boarding took around 2 hours.

Zanet’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Inside
Cabin IF
Small cramped and stuffy.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins