• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

MSC Divina Review

Editor Rating
3 Awards

Too crowded and atmosphere is very boring in general...

Review for MSC Divina to the Eastern Caribbean
A.B.2019
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Feb 2019
Cabin: Oceanview Stateroom

First of all, I got a room with a balcony that was presented in the pictures with a nice open view. The room I got half of the balcony is made a metal that doesn't have the nice open view. 95% of other rooms have the balcony made of a transparent glass that allows the nice open view over the ocean... sunsets etc.. Anyway... that was my first disappointment. I didn't get what I paid for!! It is very rare I go on vacation and it is exactly for these type of reasons!! you never get what you pay for!!

Second, this is a cruise for seniors. I was there with my family and for my family given that we live on two different continents and we don't see each other for years ( last time I spent time with my sister was 8 years ago). My group included 19 yo, 23 yo, 40, and late 40s.We expected to be able to stay a little late than mid-night maybe meeting fun people. The ship is full with seniors, the programs are boring and everything closes at mid-night. Be prepared for long boring walks back and forth and trying to have fun.

The two restaurants and three bars looked nice, the dinner was decent every night. They have options that they change every evening.Dinner is ok. In general the personal is ok. They don't speak english but eventually they would bring what you want :).

Oceanview Stateroom