Majestic Princess Cruise Review

Great birthday celebration

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by karen arnold

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand

ship was very nice, crew on board were great. the cruise directors team were fantastic one helped with a temporary fix to the brake cable on my walker.

we were surprised to find that there no longer cups given with drink package but instead got two large bottles of water, we had planed on keeping the cups to use as gifts and feel that the bottled water was a waste.

the dinning room team were excellent in looking after us making sure i knew which foods were safe for me to eat with my food allergies.

we enjoyed the shows but feel that there is not enough seating for passengers with disabilities, there should also be a way of stopping people standing at top of stairs and blocking the view of the people sitting at back of theater, i was sitting next to stairs and heard lots of arguments over this.

the only negative for me was that my walker could not get past the steward trolleys in hallway when i was trying to get to or from room. once i was stuck for ten minutes until a crew member came past and moved trolley for me to get to room. i have not had this on other princess ships.

karen arnold's Full Rating Summary

Cabin interior e321

the cabin was good with plenty of space to move in, there was a small problem with our shower that was fixed quickly

there were less drawers & they were smaller then on previous princess ships so the shelf's were a bit cluttered as we had to put stuff on them we would normal keep in drawers

karen arnold