3. Norwegian Bliss
My first cruise was the Eastern Caribbean in 1989 on Carnival Cruise Line Jubilee. This makes my 10th Year’s Anniversary of cruising. I wanted to go back to my first cruise to celebrate my anniversary. I enjoy cruising with NORWEGIAN Cruise line, i got a special invation to the Officers Wine and Dine Dinner.and a invation to a special Anniversary Social Event. I wanted to go on their new ship the Bliss .That is a beautiful ship, the employees, food, entertainment and service was excellent. When I call the service desk to ask for something it was done or deliver right away. What I like about that ship to is they have a Starbucks Coffee and lots of hot tubs on the ship. The Casino had all the up-to-date Slot Machines, race car track, bowling lane, Laser tag. What I didn’t like was you had to put your room key down into a slot on the wall behind you entire door in order for the lights and Electric plugs to work in your room. Overall I rate my Cruise as A A A A A. I would like to go on this ship again.

My 10th Anniversary Cruise

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 11900
I had a Beautiful room and lots of space.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins