3. Ruby Princess
I had a group of 19 cabins celebrating Valentine’s Day. Had better expectations for my clients. The lack of customer service, dining room experience both DaVinci and the Crown Grill, photo department also the Purser’s Office was not organized. The service in the dining room was way too slow there was no sync with tables some people in the group had to wait longer to get their food, I requested a birthday for someone and they failed to acknowledged, the assistant waiter did not speak enough English hard to understand had double charges in my account I was just surprised. In the Photo department the quality of the pictures horrible I normally spent money here this Time was upsetting to pay 25.00 dollars per photo when the glare was showing on some of the family wearing glasses. I am not the type of person who will give this type of review but this time I really had to.

Lack of Customer Service

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Ana S

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)
Ana S’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OV E516
Standard room plenty for 2 people.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins