3. Coral Princess
I loved this ship, the crew, the ports and all of the knowledge I learned from the onboard specialist. So informative. Also loved disembarking at my home port! The Coral princess was in excellent condition for as old as she is! Everyone had a fantastic time. I planned this trip one and a half years in advance for my 60th birthday, so worth the wait!! Some cruise ships do not stop in Panama City, this was a plus, great tour and learned even more about the building of the Canal. The cruise itself was seamless, great service and guest entertainers. Not so much the onboard dancers and singers. The thing that is great about cruising is you can choose the entertainment that best suits you in different venues on the ship. The Coral had many nice big showrooms and lounges. We spent a lot of time playing trivia, one of our favorite things to do and they had the best staff ever!

01/31/19-02/15/19 Ocean to Ocean Panama Canal cruise, best cruise ever!

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Jennufer

Jennufer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MD D726
We choose this cabin because it was the last one at the aft end of the ship on the port side on Dolphin deck. It was perfect going through the canal as you could see the back of the ship as well as the port side. We invited our guests to join us all day going through the locks as the view was perfect.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins