• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Butterfly0887
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2019
Cabin: Ocean View Balcony

This was my second time to sail with Oasis (5th RC cruise/10th total cruise) and all of my expectations were exceeded. The ship was at maximum capacity and I never felt like I was in a crowd. Because I've sailed on Oasis before, I knew to make all of our dining and show reservations in advance.

This was my first time to dine at Chops and it was delicious! However, I felt the Main Dining Room was just as good. Windjammer, Park Cafe and Sorrentos were also always delicious and I never had a problem finding a table. The Sorrentos pizza is out of this world! So good! We opted for My Time Dining. Our waiter and assistant waiter, Kingsley and BinBin were fantastic! Honestly, they were just so efficient and kind and we looked forward to seeing them, every night. They took great care of us and had such energy!

The ship is in great condition and everything is kept extremely clean. Our room attendant, Viola, was a doll! She made sure our balcony cabin was always clean with fresh towels and we had cute towel animals every night.

Ocean View Balcony