3. Oasis of the Seas
This was my second time to sail with Oasis (5th RC cruise/10th total cruise) and all of my expectations were exceeded. The ship was at maximum capacity and I never felt like I was in a crowd. Because I've sailed on Oasis before, I knew to make all of our dining and show reservations in advance. This was my first time to dine at Chops and it was delicious! However, I felt the Main Dining Room was just as good. Windjammer, Park Cafe and Sorrentos were also always delicious and I never had a problem finding a table. The Sorrentos pizza is out of this world! So good! We opted for My Time Dining. Our waiter and assistant waiter, Kingsley and BinBin were fantastic! Honestly, they were just so efficient and kind and we looked forward to seeing them, every night. They took great care of us and had such energy! The ship is in great condition and everything is kept extremely clean. Our room attendant, Viola, was a doll! She made sure our balcony cabin was always clean with fresh towels and we had cute towel animals every night. Our ocean view balcony cabin #14206 was mid ship and the perfect location. Even though we were on deck 14, we rarely waited more than a couple of minutes for an elevator. Overall, I had the best vacation ever. Thanks to all the RC staff for always smiling and making sure we were well taken care of. I highly recommend RC and Oasis. I am looking forward to my next cruise, on Allure. I will only sail with RC.

Another amazing Oasis Experience