• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

jcjhkford
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Feb 2019
Cabin: Ocean View

I just don't care much for cruises. I will say getting on and off the ship was way more easy than I have ever experienced. The ship was clean and fresh. The food lacked luster and the wait staff was never seen. Also in the casino, you always had to leave your table or machine and get your own drink only to return and someone else was sitting in your spot. The entertainment started too late making it where you had to stay up till one or two in the morning.

It is easier to take the stairs then to wait on an elevator. They close off the pool a little too early. The state rooms were great and the stewards were amazing.

Coco Cay was okay and relaxing. I think when they finish the construction it will be a jewel.

Ocean View

Cabin 8N

Big and clean. They clean about three times a day, I loved that. The steward was amazing and was tipped well.

I do not like the fact your neighbors can look around the screen and see right into your room. I know, just close the curtains, but I should not have had to.

Port Reviews

Miami

It was fun to see all the boats and houses.

Perfect Day at CocoCay

The staff was great but it's not what you would expect nor was it anything like it was advertised. I would not have wasted the money.

Nassau

Very aggressive people trying to sell you drugs and for you to rent a scooter. They will even grab you to pull you into the shop.

Find a Mariner of the Seas Cruise from $209