3. Carnival Fascination
Ok let me start by saying that our family has cruised with Carnival for years and have had a great time until now. I will tell you a couple of positives first. Our waiters in the imagination dinning were fantastic along with our stewards for our room. Now here we go.... we had a sewage smell in our cabin the entire cruise. Our stewards tried to help, but could not get the smell to leave. We kept our balcony open a lot. On the second day of our cruise, I went upstairs two flights to get a latte and was hit in the face with a putrid smell that was unsettling. I looked up and brown sewage was pouring from the ceiling and crews were trying to clean it up. A raw sewage pipe had burst. Horrible! Along with the coffee shop closed most of the time for different reasons. On the third or fourth day of our cruise when we came back from the Island, the same smell was on our floor(7th). Several of our family members including my granddaughter became physically ill. Another sewage pipe had burst on our floor. We went to guest services where we were given 150.00 credit for drinks. The smell was there for the rest of our cruise. We paid a lot of money for four balcony rooms to smell poop for a week. Next.... my 19 year old son and his best friend went on a snorkeling excursion with friends and their parents they had met on the cruise. This was in St. Kitts. This excursion was booked through Carnival. While they were snorkeling, my son was robbed over two hundred dollars along with other guests. To make this story shorter..... carnival did nothing to help and when my husband and son went back to guest services to see if he could at least get a refund.... they called security on them.... what???? Two of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet! Shame on you Carnival! We will never cruise with you again! Robin B. Upstate NY

Raw sewage and robbed on an excursion

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by Blue321g

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-View Extended Balcony

Shame on you Carnival! We will never cruise with you again!

Robin B.