Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by konr
- Sail Date: October 2017
- Destination: Caribbean
- Cabin Type: Large Balcony Stateroom
- Large, spacious thermal area with drinks, plenty of chairs and large hot tubs. Probably the highlight of the cruise. Saunas with sea view. There was no finnish sauna, though.
- Microbrewery-style pub with enormous selection of beers and lobster rolls!
- Specialty restaurants were amazing, specially the french one!
- Dirty cabin. Furniture full of grease and fingers.
- App didn't work because our phone wasn't american, or something stupid like that. Support guy literally said that the app sucked. So we had a hard time figuring out what to do in the ship, and missed lots of activities.
- Bars were chaotic. Everybody had a drink package and was intent on extracting the most value, so we'd waste 15 minutes to order a drink.
- THE MENUS WERE NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE AVAILABLE DRINKS. This is really unacceptable. There were only a handful of drinks listed on the menu, and everybody, including us, ordered other drinks we were familiar with.
- Worst buffet ever. Poor selection and quality of food.
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
Gumbalina ParkAmazing excursion! I still remember the little monkeys!View All 164 Gumbalina Park Reviews