3. Harmony of the Seas
Second time on Harmony of the seas! My favorite ship so far. Pros: - Huge ship with lots of activities to do. Usually you like an activity or two, but on Harmony, we had such a great time. From waterslides to its Jazz bar to a child-free solarium area with bliss and drinks! - Food, on average, is the best of any company I've been to. There were some bad dishes, but overall everything was great. Escargot every day!!!!!! - Good selection of teas. For the rare day where I don't feel like getting drunk, it's nice to have a natural sugar-free drink, and they had Sencha, Earl Gray, Jasmine tea etc. Cons: - Horrible ports and nothing to do in crappy locations with suspicious people following us. - Buffer was horribly overcrowded, more than in any other cruise line I know of. - Quality of the solarium restaurant decreased significantly since my last visit, in 2017. IIRC, there was no shrimp or calamari. It's a shame, since it was our favorite restaurant. - Some screw-ups. They booked another family in our cabin, and it took some time to sort things out. The Alice restaurant was also pretty disorganized, and they sent the wrong dishes and didn't send an appetizer I asked for.

Amazing ship! Horrible ports

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by konr

Second time on Harmony of the seas! My favorite ship so far.

Pros:

Cons:

konr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6N 9500
Spacious cabin with a nice view of the front.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins