MSC Splendida Cruise Review by konr
- Sail Date: March 2016
- Destination: South America
- Cabin Type: Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
- Yacht club area was very nice: amazing pool and hot baths!
- Nice excursions, specially the one to Ilhabela!
- Decent saunas, and an exclusive elevator from the YC area to the aurea SPA!
- Butler service, organizing your room and bringing breakfast to bed with domed plates!
- Mediocre dinners. No lobster. Worst Hollandaise sauce I've ever had in my life.
- Although the cocktails were tasty, the quality of wines was terrible. Prosecco was often still, and we had a minuscule selection of drinks, even on YC areas. There was no craft beer, no Aperol Spritz, etc.
- We couldn't get free drinks on other areas of the ship with the YC pass. MSC fixed this issue recently, to be fair.
- No app
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
BuziosBuzios is a busy place, with way too many clothing stores and overpriced restaurants. Fortunately we scheduled a boat excursion with and did lots of diving.View All 17 Buzios Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Buzios Cruise Port Review
IlhabelaThe borrachudos were no match for our desire to know the famous waterfalls of Ilhabela. Had a great tour guide and a great time there.View All 9 Ilhabela Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Ilhabela Cruise Port Review