3. Norwegian Star
Do not cruise this company. The second cruise with them I had taken. My toilet overflowed from day one repeatedly and they did not change our room. My personal belongings being ruined and they did not replace. We were forced to sleep in a sewer smelling room for 8 days. They said they would refund us at the end of the cruise but instead they have us a 100 dollar credit and said that was enough compensation. The food was horrific, it was worse then airplane food, so much of it was unedible, we couldn’t bare to eat it most of the time. The ship was so filthy and so packed full of people. Bathrooms were disgusting, pool was nasty and jacuzzis unsanitary, as well as all of them being cold. I can not believe they did not refund anything after this experience. Do not waste your money, try another cruise line.

Horrific

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by Lmowenss83

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
Do not cruise this company. The second cruise with them I had taken.

I can not believe they did not refund anything after this experience.

Do not waste your money, try another cruise line.
Lmowenss83’s Full Rating Summary