3. Majesty of the Seas
We chose this cruise because we wanted to visit Havana. The boat itself is good I like the layout and the fact that you can get food until 3am. Our room was small and our stateroom attendant was not visible for most of the cruise. It was hard to get certain items in our stateroom, to the point we had to ask 3 to 4 times before they showed up. I will warn you that if you try to bring a power strip on the cruise, they will take it out of your suitcase. This is no longer allowed on the ship. We brought one because I have a medical device and were told by security that housekeeping could give a ship approved one, however only days later did we find out that they do not have power strips. All they have is extension cord. The captain did get us into Cuba early, which made disembarking quite easy. I will say do not expect to get money out of the ATM's on board. The units were emptied about 2 hours after we left Ft Lauderdale. The cruise has a presentation on traveling to Cuba and everyone goes and empties them out. if you fail to bring cash, then you have to go to the casino and take money out from there. The money exchange at port only stays open until 8pm or 20:00. Do not think they will stay open until 1:30am. Also note that the ship leaves at 2AM, so do not book tours for the following day. We were told that overnight, for Royal Caribbean means that the ship leaves at 2am. Many people on our ship were disappointed in that fact as they thought they could still get off the ship in Havana the second day. After leaving Havana you have a cruising day, which is not necessarily clear on the itinerary. on this cruise we then went all the way to Costa Maya and when we arrived the weather was not good enough for us to land so we turned around and went to Cozumel. Overall, I would go back to Cuba in a heart beat, however this cruise we spent more time on the boat than we did anywhere else which was disappointing from my end.

Good, but warnings

travelisgreat’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 2104
Room was small and I do not recommend this to anyone unless you have a single. The cabin steward was not good as well.
Deck 9 Outside Cabins