3. Celebrity Reflection
The cruise would have been even better had I not gotten a severe upper respiratory infection on the 8th day of the cruise! Our Concierge cabin was standard and adequate. Loved sitting out on the veranda reading! Our Steward, Felix, was very helpful and on top of things. We had an easy embarkation and a nice lunch in the Opus Dining Room before being allowed in our cabins. As with last year's cruise with Celebrity, they really need to get their dining situation resolved. We signed up for 'early sitting - 6 p.m.,' yet they kept making us make reservations nightly. On the 9th night found out we'd been assigned a table every night, but absolutely NO notice sent to cabin on table assignment or showed up on app until the 9th evening! Instead of getting our assigned 6:00 p.m. table, they kept insisting that we call for reservations daily. It appears they have no system for determining which cabins have assigned seating and which are not. It is a REAL pain to remember to call every morning! I will say the food in the dining room was good! The medical staff on the ship was excellent! I was under their care for 3 1/2 days, though allowed to return to my room and not confined. I pretty much opted to confine myself though and ended up using room service. Be sure to verify that your medical insurance will cover your cruise OR buy insurance to do so. Embarkation was easy and we were on the ship in about 30 minutes. We had to have 'assisted' disembarkation due to my illness and I must say assistance from leaving the ship to getting our luggage, through immigration and then to a cab was excellent and carrying! A Special THANK YOU to all of them!!!!!

11 Sunny days

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Joan Sue

I will say the food in the dining room was good!

Joan Sue’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C2 1099
Clean and adequate. Could use a 'data port.' We are partially disabled and a standard room was fine. Check mini-bar at beginning of cruise for missing items (has happened on 2 out of 3 cruises) before sailing. Make sure you aren't 'accidently' charged for items missing or removed by cabin steward (we had 2 diet drinks removed by the cabin steward during cruise).
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins