3. Vesteralen
I wanted to go on a small manageable ship which this was. The standard of food, cabins, cleaning and detailed information, was excellent. I booked lots of excursions and enjoyed them, but in hindsight would have toured the towns without a guide, except for Trondheim, where the guide was useful. I would have liked more time when we docked to have seen museums, but this was not always possible with the ship's schedule. It may have been better to book on the ship, when one has decided what to do for the next day. I only used my mobile for photos, but to capture the Aurora one needed a camera. All the crew were all helpful and polite. The tour leader a good linguist, fluent in 3 languages and a mine of information. I loved my cabin, the shower and storage space, though it would have been a bit crowded for two people. Altogether a very worhwhile experience that will stay with me.

My first cruise

Vesteralen Cruise Review by margeve

Altogether a very worhwhile experience that will stay with me.
margeve’s Full Rating Summary