3. Oasis of the Seas
Beautiful ship. Lots of entertainment and things to do. Staff in general were a mix - some great and some rude. I fell and twisted my ankle, very obvious since it turned lots of colors. Was told to go to medical - they were closed and had been for hours. It wasn't a big deal, could have used a wrap but the attitude by the main desk was very poor. The two gentlemen that helped me get up were lovely however. Bartenders, etc. were a mix - some pleasant, some rude. Cabin with balcony nice, well set up but the mattresses and pillows were like bricks. Steward was great and attentive. Food in Windjammer was disappointing; my fifth cruise and the first time I felt like there was little to choose from. Main dining room was nice but we got stuck on the late dinner despite my pleas. Food was good and Yeoman and Putu were wonderful! The one general thing I don't like about Royal Caribbean is that they nickel and dime you. Saw Cats - wonderful production. Charged 2.50 plus 18% gratuity for a small box of popcorn. As much as you pay for everything they charge for popcorn?

Great trip but

Jo in NJ’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2D 9180
Cabin was okay, mattresses very hard.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Island Tour
    We booked the three hour tour. Stuck in traffic, had very little time at the few places he stopped. Argued with other customers so uncomfortable - although not his fault. The customers were very unreasonable. Wasted trip - wish I had tried something else.. .
    View All 365 Island Tour Reviews