3. Carnival Glory
This was my 3rd cruise on Carnival and while we had fun it just wasn't their best effort. The ship is tattered and torn, the entertainment was disappointing with the exception of the comedians they were pretty good but the other shows were pretty lame. The food started out pretty good but Guy's Burgers was a let down from my previous cruise, the dining room was tasty at first as well but the last 2 nights they dropped the ball I was disappointed with everything except the desserts they were good. The ship in general must be due for dry dock there was just a lot that seemed to be in need of repair, soft spots in the floor, uneven floors and quite a bit of rust. They seemed to be working on the ship at every port with crazy amounts of noise coming from unknown areas. This was my first time in a balcony room we were in 8381 which was under the dining area of the lido deck, it was noisy but not from the people something sounded like it was it was big and heavy rolling on the deck above at night, it was quite annoying at night which was the only time that it was heard. The room was ok, the TV remote worked randomly but then they offer nothing to watch. I get it they want you out spending money but really the TV sucked. The cabin Stewart only cleaned out room once a day which was quite a change from the past when they were in the room as much as I was. The ports were ok except for St. Thomas, 10 ships at the same time was just to many people we went to Megan's bay and I wasn't impressed we has 10 times the fun on the beach in Grand Turk right off the ship on the beach with a lot less people. In general I love cruises this was my 5th and I'm sorry to say it was probably the least fun of all of the others cruises. I'll probably go on Carnival again but I will put a lot more time into researching the age of the ship and as to how many ships will be in port at the same time. I do have to give them credit the embarkation and disembarkation was the best that I have ever witnessed, it was quick on and off. The Miami airport that is a nightmare I'll probably go with Canaveral or New Orleans next time.

Tattered and worn but still fun

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by FAKE POTUS