3. Ruby Princess
This was a machine-like roll out of Princess's standard product. It was fine and gave us what we expected. Could it be worse? Definitely... we've been on worse. Could it be better? Most definitely, a little imagination and improved crew motivation and joy could lift the experience. The new Medallion wifi is awesome and well worth paying for unless you are determined to cut the cord to land altogether. We had seen the Production Show before but it was worth a second visit. There is a future cruise specialist on board but you can get the benefit by just filling out a form and dropping it in a box. There are no appointments so if you want to book with the "specialist" you will spend much of your cruise waiting to be seen. I never was able to get the answers that I needed. Eventually, I found the answers obscurely buried in the website. I think, though, that Princess already knows that its sales and marketing operations need a reforming overhaul. Bottom line..... You get what you expect and not much else. Service is delivered as expected but with a dilatory facade. Onboard employees seemed demoralized.

comme ci comme ça

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by PacificJack

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Premium Balcony

We had seen the Production Show before but it was worth a second visit.

PacificJack’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B1 C501
There's only one desk chair in the room and nowhere else to sit other than on the balcony, which was cold, windy, and rainy throughout the cruise. It shouldn't be hard to have two comfortable reading chairs in the room, one of which could double for the desk.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins