3. Norwegian Bliss
We had a good time, but not spectacular like I have had on other cruises. The positives: Great food, service was good, especially Jennylyn at the Atrium bar, and Alexandria at the Taste restaurant. Cagney's was good, but Teppanyaki was outstanding. Havana and Jersey Boys were both good. We met some great people. The downside: Not much to do on sea days. Went to the pool and every single chair was taken or "saved" for hours on end. Not many servers so the wait at the bar was insane. The kids pool was just on the opposite side of the adult pool. I absolutely hated it and one of things I love about cruises is the pool and serenity. There wasn't much else to do until around 3 in the afternoon, when they would do trivia and later at night when they did game shows. You had to reserve EVERYTHING in advance, which means you missed out on other things.

Disappointed

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by abakab65

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom
We had a good time, but not spectacular like I have had on other cruises.

abakab65’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 10810
The cabin was small, but it didn't really matter to me. Our Steward, Jae, was awesome.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins