3. Norwegian Epic
I enjoyed my trip on the Norwegian Epic. The ship is very nice. I was a little worried about sailing on a larger ship, but the crowds weren't really that bad. During at sea days it can be a bit difficult to find a lounge chair by the pool, but nothing too bothersome (maybe 2 or 3 minutes of searching). Also, dining in the buffet can get busy, but I was always able to find a table to sit at without out having to do a lot of searching (maybe 1 or 2 minutes of searching). The Norwegian Epic is a great ship. It's outer appearances can be misleading due to it's unique design (towering decks above the bridge of the ship), but inside it's a very beautiful ship. I traveled solo in the studios, and the studios were great. Norwegian has been great to travel with as a solo traveler.

Great trip