Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by Miaw713

• Sail Date: Feb 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

This ship is small. I didnt think there was enough ro do. The shows were mediocre except for the comedy, that was my favorite Tom Foss was the funniest comedian I have ever seen live. The singers were Horrible. Did not enjoy those shows but we enjoyed the game shows. I did not purchase anything except for 2T shirts and a souvenir cup there was not a lot of selection for shopping on board unless you're intrested in perfume cigarets alcohol or jewelry. There was not much of a selection of souvenirs. I think carnival could make some improvements to their app and allow GPS location of people that are signed in to your group on the apps you'd know exactly where you were on the map in the ship and could keep track of your group. I don't think there was enough outdoor activities for the children they were kept in rooms with views but outside activities. There was only one pool available on this ship which means it's very very crowded. The crew was phenomenal. These people really work hard to make your vacation top notch. Everyone was very friendly. Leon was the best cruise director. I was not impressed with the food but the wait staff always went above and beyond.We had the good weather and enjoyed our excursions in the 2 ports we went to. I did not find value in the faster to the fun package I kept having to explain I had fast forward to the fun to people during embarkation and was passed over for the initial photograph when you come on to the ship. Overall, it was a great vacation.

Miaw713's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View
Cabin 6C M142

The cabin was very small but the storage made it feel a lot bigger we had 2 adults and 2 children king size bed with 2 bunks on the walls are Room steward kept our Room very clean and tidy he was always friendly and offered to help with anything we needed.

Miaw713