3. Disney Magic
I travelled with two children 5 and 6. Accessibility to characters was great! We waited several hours to onboard ship which was difficult for kids, but we did get to meet characters. The ship was very clean. Wait staff and housekeeping were exceptional and extremely pleasant. We did one port adventure which was expensive and not a good experience. I called on phone and asked if my excursion included access to water park at Atlantis. I was told yes, and I clearly said port adventure number N47. At orientation for adventure, we were told we can’t go to water park. When I spoke to attendant,she rudely kept insulting my intelligence stating, “It clearly says not include,” (it did not). I was told I could spend $300 per person to upgrade. No Thanks! That’s where the nickel and dining started. This ship is money hungry! I tried to return my childrens’ bracelets during disembarkment. I was told I was already charged for them. Another cruise member said she would return th for me. I was then CHASED with them and told to take them, I own them now. Literally squeezing every last cent out of me. Also, charged $22 to use their lab top for 5 min to check banking. The extra expenses they snuck out of me really took away from all the great service. Also, left at port adventure without guide. Driver kept asking ME itinerary and where we were going?!? Not worth the money. Left lost in Atlantis asking everyone where we should be.

Good until end

Ages 3 to 6
Get Disney Magic price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin 09A 2608
Good
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins