3. Oasis of the Seas
Our winter retreat began with an overnight stay in Ft. Lauderdale at the Hilton Marina. The view of the harbor was spectacular...the hotel beautiful. We ate at the China Grill..it was awesome. The staff was phenomenal (as well as the food)...we were celebrating my birthday and they truly made it special. Our bell man suggested we get up early in the a.m. to watch the Oasis pull in to port. I am so glad he let us in on the tip...it was wonderful. Our excitement for the ship was already immense but grew even further from that point. We sat on the balcony of our room, and enjoyed the view... Boarding the Oasis was truly a breeze. One step on the ship and you're in awe. We were greeted with Pina Coladas...Get the party started!!! We wandered around for a few hours to get the feel of the ship. It is very easy to navigate...so many things to see and do...I doubt we got to see it all even over a week's time... One of my favorite places on the ship was the Solarium sundeck in the clamshell. I think most people tried to get this hot spot daily. We managed to spend half a day at sea in one...very romantic and relaxing. The last evening, we were the only two people in one of the solarium hot tubs. Not bad for having over 5,000 passengers on board. The shows...top of the line. Cruise ship entertainers...first class. Our wait staff in the Opus Dining Room...attentive, informative, and friendly. Our cabin was always cleaned and tidied each time we ventured about. We enjoyed every piece of our ocean adventure. How could anyone have complaints???? We never felt crowded on the ship...the flow rider line moved quickly, we booked zip line times the first night without a problem. Rock climbing walls were available with little wait. The fitness center was state of the art...the walking track was utilized by many. Too many compliments?...Oasis is well deserving. Undoubtedly, the seven days came and went in a flash. Would we do it again??....Definitely.

Beyond Imagination...

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by lpoch

lpoch’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Our room was an interior...great location to Central Park and access elevators. Roomy enough for us. Quiet, clean, nice decor.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans