3. Norwegian Gem
the embarkment went smooth, and the cabins were ready very early. the workers did a great job, and kept the ship clean. one of my excursions got mixed up, but I received a complimentary bottle of wine and a fresh fruit bowl delivered to my cabin. my crew workers did a great job for me, very well done. NCL offered WIFI, but i had trouble log-on and log-off. almost like NCL coud hold a class for this, not just a 8x10 piece of paper with directions. even the crew sent me to the front desk. (on day 7) I asked 3 crew members for info on this, and they were not sure either. NCL highlighted the Blazing boots show, and i only saw it available on night at 7 and 9pm. but oh yes it was spectacular. i never did see any other shows advertised, except on the ship, and each one i attended was top notch. Thanks Brenda Kaye for the awesome Hypnosis show and lectures.( all included free) the sit down dining was not for me. the pepper shakers were empty, even the replacements were empty. one night i never did get my Steak, i had to wait over a hour at the excursion desk to make a change, as only two persons were working the desk. it took two days to make the correct TV adjustments to get it working, or i maybe could have use the TV service to make my own excursion adjustments. turns out the remote and the tv would not sync. there was rarely room to sit and eat at the buffet dining, i usually ate in my room or on the back deck. i did give the other sit down dining a chance or two, and it took 2 hours to get served and out of there, . O'Sheehans did a awesome job of serving me 80% of my meals and drinks. i can only hope most of my gratuities went in that direction. My bed sheets got changed every 4th night, but i am not sure what the NCL policy is there. the Bliss showroom was a great place for me to hangout in the evenings, as i do like Karaoke, both singing and listening.

over all this cruise was very wonderful

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review by nd53

the embarkment went smooth, and the cabins were ready very early.

the workers did a great job, and kept the ship clean.

my crew workers did a great job for me, very well done.

nd53’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OA 8616
loved the window, as we were going thru the Panama Canal. they only change sheets every 4th day from what i could figure out. one time i stripped the bed myself, because i had gone to the beach and had a sunburn and sweated all night.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins