3. Harmony of the Seas
My wife and I have enjoyed RCCL ships in the past. We decided to break away from our usual Celebrity and Princess cruises because we invited our Son, Daughter In-law, and 8 year old granddaughter to join us this year. In a nutshell we felt that a cruise with 6700 other guests not to our liking, and will not cruise on this type of ship again. The ship, staff, food, and stateroom were all great. However, the constant need to make reservations to participate in any show or enjoy a nice dinner in the main dining room is a big negative, and interferes with our desire for a relaxing cruise experience! During the days at sea, the windjammer cafe, pool and common areas, were packed with guests, more so that I have ever experienced in my 30+ cruises. Again a big negative for us. Although I would not wish to discourage anyone from sailing on The Harmony, I would caution that we found the prices for most any drink, souvenir, internet, and specialty dining, to be very high! Be careful or you might be shocked to find out you racked up quite a bill by the end of the cruise.

Beautiful Ship - Overcrowded!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by ISLANDFAN