3. Carnival Ecstasy
I have cruised before with carnival a great experience on Fantasy but this cruise on Ecstasy was terrible. The food was disgusting the only thing i could eat was Guys burger joint and ice cream. The ship and my room had a horrible smell like a septic tank. I was not given a bootle to open on the last nighth of the cruise the bar tenders were rude. The stateroom steward was awesome. The ride going was rocky and the entire boat was sick. No storms so I was confused why it was that bad. Icalled to report all my issues to carvial, I was told they would research and call me back based on this site everyone was complaining so unsure what you need to research. I havent heard from them yet.I read this was training ship no wonder it was horrible. I would never go on Ecstasy again!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst

kendra0673’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Interior
Cabin 4B R59
The cabin was dated the room stank like sewage.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins